HAFT CV joints
CV joint, or a constant velocity joint is a mechanical joint that ensures equal rotation speed of input and output shafts independently from its own bend angle, that can reach 52о.
HIGH MANUFACTURE PRECISION
Optimal hardening of cages and deep polishing for maximal bearing service life
Only high quality steel is used in manufacture
Unique separator design ensures optimal load distribution
Usage of high quality lubricant for operation under all temperature conditions
Usage of EPDM rubber, resistant to mechanical stress and extreme temperatures
HAFT CV joint - main competitive advantages and design features:
- All parts of the product are manufactured from high-quality alloyed construction steel, that is characterized by the best indicators for the following parameters:
- wear resistance and durability;
- thermal conductivity and thermal resistance;
- mechanical strength, hardness and toughness;
- corrosion resistance;
- electric and magnetic conductivity;
- Thermal treatment of each part with high-frequency currents on the first stage of manufacturing ensures maximal hardness of working surfaces.
- Lack of gaps in ball coupling with inner cage and inner race is the result of using diamond cutters during polishing of working surfaces of outer cage. This feature ensures long service life of HAFT drive shafts and prevents vibrations across all speed ranges.
- Porous chrome plating of the balls and inner cage in constant velocity joints as well as hub's working surfaces allows to reduce noise levels during operation of the vehicle and significantly prolong service life of product's parts involved in the friction.
Lubricant compound of HAFT CV joints (constant velocity joints) - features and advantages:
- Compound is created from specially developed CV joint lubricant with the addition of molybdenum disulfide (MOS2).
- High durability, through which the lubricant is held on the joint during its usage.
- High viscosity, that prevents lubricant from transforming into liquid and dropping from the joint even in high temperatures during vehicle use.
- Impressive shock absorbing properties preserve element's surfaces from damage in places of contact.
- Increase in constant velocity joint's service time due to anti-corrosion properties of the lubricant compound.
- High adhesion and water-repelling properties allow for a firm connection on the molecular level of lubricant compound with joint's working surface.
- Mechanical and physical/chemical stability of the lubricant compound therefore above mentioned characteristics can be relevant for a long time of usage.