HAFT hub transfers rotational motion from transmission system to the wheel, maintains vehicle wheel rotation around its own axis and holds it firmly on the suspension. Hub can be constructively built as a single piece with the semi-axis, or as a detail with a hole for CV joint semi-axis.
Optimal hardening of cages and deep polishing for maximal service life
Usage of high quality lubricant for operation under all temperature conditions
Unique separator design ensures optimal load distribution
Innovative oil seal designed by us protects from exposure to outside environment
Compatible with all ABS / ESP electronic systems
ATTENTION TO DETAILS
Treatment of seating surfaces guarantees ideal installation on the vehicle
HAFT hubs - main competitive advantages and design features:
- All parts of the HAFT hubs are manufactured from high-quality alloyed construction steel, that provides the best indicators for the following parameters:
- wear resistance and durability;
- thermal conductivity and thermal resistance;
- mechanical strength and hardness;
- corrosion resistance;
- electric and magnetic conductivity;
- Thermal treatment of each part with high-frequency currents on the first stage of manufacturing ensures maximal hardness of working surfaces.
- Lack of gaps in ball coupling with inner cage and inner race is the result of using diamond cutters during polishing of working surfaces of outer cage. This feature ensures long service life of HAFT drive shafts and prevents vibrations across all speed ranges.
- Porous chrome plating of hub's working surfaces allows to reduce noise levels during operation of the vehicle and significantly prolong service life of product's parts involved in the friction.
- HAFT hubs are equipped with special oil seal on EPDM base; this oil seal together with the use of lubricant compound mentioned above completely prevents liquid from getting onto product's working surfaces.
- Usage of special high-temperature water-repellent lubricant for HAFT hubs, that keeps its properties even during short-time exposure to temperature of 80оС.