Topmost perfomance capability
Top performance due to special materials and contructive elements:
- All parts of the HAFT hubs are manufactured from high-quality alloyed construction steel.
- Thermal treatment of each part with high-frequency currents on the first stage of manufacturing ensures maximal hardness of working surfaces.
- Lack of gaps in ball coupling with inner cage and inner race is a result of using diamond cutters during polishing of working surfaces of outer cage. This feature ensures long service life of HAFT drive shafts and prevents vibrations across all speed ranges.
- Porous chrome plating of hub's working surfaces allows to reduce noise levels during operation of the vehicle and significantly prolong service life of product's parts involved in the friction.
- HAFT hubs are equipped with special oil seal on EPDM base; this oil seal together with the use of lubricant compound mentioned above completely prevents liquid from getting onto product's working surfaces.
- Usage of special high-temperature water-repelling lubricant for HAFT hubs, that keeps its properties even during short-time exposure to temperatures of -80оС.
More and more consumers choose HAFT transmission system elements, that provide monumental durability and reliability in any situation.